Sunday, December 30

Way the Ball Bounces

Courtesy of We Heart It

What a lovely day to you all! My name is Alyssa Sobere, as you can see on my gigantic header. I'm thirteen years old from Manila, Philippines. Actually, it's my first time blogging, aside from Tumblr which are full of heart clicks and raping the reblog button. Anywho, I actually enjoy blogging and socializing in the net because you get to be thick-faced haha! Okay serious mode! Blogging makes me feel like I can be anyone I want, nevermind the "Just be yourself" quote because it really doesn't work on me. Actually, I'm a mix of both. I'm such an interesting creature, right? Okay, you can slap my thick faced. 


Now let me tell you the story of my people, just kidding! You can slap me again. 


My love for fashion initiated when I started collecting Total Girl magazines, as in I bought every issue. My very first one was September 2009 and my last was, I think, April 2012. I read the fashion section every day and that's really my motive of buying it because I'm still 10 years old at that time and I have no idea of teens' fashion. Then I discovered Tumblr, thanks to my sister and that's when I really appreciated dressing up. I made my own account and followed all sorts of fashion-inspired blogs. I had a thousand of followers and famous tumblogs followed me, can you believe it! I deleted it, though haha. Next chapter is I created my Polyvore account and I got the hang of it. It updates me with the latest trends and even, trends to come in my country. I really love it because I get the chance to communicate with other fashion lovers all over the world and help them with what to wear in an occassion. Then, I deleted it again. Next chapter: this. I hope this would be successful and help me inspire other people that fall twice, get up thrice (I really don't know what this means). This is the way the ball bounces. 

Thank you and hope I would see you again!
Watch out for my next post: New Year's Eve #ootd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your complete name, age, and city! Thank you for reading.